Water Filter Cartridge For Any Samsung Fridge – WSF100

Filed under Parts

This fantastic peice of kit is designed for use on all Samsung Fridges that have an external filter fitted.

check-price-and-buy-button

The WSF100 is the model reference, so feel free to check this in your operating manual before ordering.  Samsung recommend that you change your water filter at least once every 6 months to ensure optimal water quality.
wsf 100 water filter

The filter is really easy to fit, just remove the red caps at each end of the filter and keep hold of them, you’ll need them again in just a second.  Then remove the black dust caps that protect the filter prior to use, now you can connect your water supply to each end of the filter (obviously the inlet goes at one end with the outlet to the fridge at the other).  Now replace the red caps to secure the fitting and you’re done!

The WSF100 is NSF certified thanks to its advanced filtering capabilities (NSF is an independent company that checks consumer products for public safety).

Check price of WSF100 and buy.

Comments

8 Responses to “Water Filter Cartridge For Any Samsung Fridge – WSF100”

1. Kathryn Wiseman on April 25th, 2009 7:31 pm

I have had my samsung fridge for approx 6 months and the filter light has come on alerting me to change the filter.

however I am unable to remove the old one! i have taken off the red clips and pulled both ends of the piping but they will not budge. Am I missing something here or have they been put on so tight that it is just brute force?

Many thanks
    Kathryn

2. Mr J. Hurn on April 23rd, 2011 3:02 pm

will you please tell me where the filter is located on my Samsung American fridge freezer with mirrored doors. Model RS2DCNS.As i am having great difficulty finding it.Thankyou.

3. George Olweny Arogo on February 1st, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi Sir
    Please send the price for electronic control card of Samsung model: SRL36NMA. i NEED THIS CARD URGENTLY.

Regards

George Olweny Arogo

4. George Olweny Arogo on February 1st, 2012 9:05 pm

Please send me the price of electronic control for SRL36NMA. I need it agently.

Regards

George Olweny Arogo

5. Natasha Louw on December 14th, 2012 4:40 pm

Hi I bought a Samsung RS21HFLMR fridge and have no clue how to do the waterconnection.Please can u assist me ASAP if possible thankyou in advance

6. Alastair Baird on July 18th, 2013 12:05 pm

I am trying to replace my water filter, unfortunately the only ones that I can seem to get are the push on fittings – my fittings are screw on – can you advise me where I can get them or is there a conversion kit available for screw on to push pull fittings

7. Ivor Shapiro on March 27th, 2014 1:55 pm

Will this filter (WSF100) be suitable for the fridge/freezer model no: RSG5UCRS?

8. Renato Paoli on January 11th, 2015 7:16 pm

I have a 1 year old Samsung Frigde Freezer model: RSH7UNSW. Series number: 94034EBDB00180Z. I havn’t changed the water filter yet. The red filter warning light is displayed. I am about to purchase a new filter and fit it. The ice dispenser is no longer making any ice – although the water dipenser is still dispensing water. Is this because the filter needs changing or do I have a seperate problem?
    The ice making icon on the display shows ‘cubed’ which means it is not turned off.
    If filter needs changing does the fridge freezer continue dispensing water but not make ice?
    Please let me know.
    With many thanks and much appreciation.

Don't be shy, please feel free to leave a comment...