SAMSUNG RSH1NHSW WHITE Fridge Freezer

Is now available at a knock down price from dixons.

This huge 19.1 cu.ft. capacity fridge and freezer comes in a snow white colour and packs in enough space for even the busiest of householders to safely store all their chilled products for the week.

Samsung RSH1NHSW with doors open

RSH1NHSW with doors closed

Current price at dixons is a mere £549 including delivery! Take a look today.

Comments

10 Responses to “SAMSUNG RSH1NHSW WHITE Fridge Freezer”

1. Mrs Tinker on May 26th, 2010 3:40 pm

Loved this fridge/freezer however it blew up two week’s ago, we did take out insurance on it luckily but it has still not been mended they are coming AGAIN tomorrow to put a new compressor in to see if that is the problem. I feel very dissapointed and have had to buy a small fridge in the mean time and take four day’s off work for the repair visit’s! I would call ths a very poor service.

thank you.

2. mrs reek on August 2nd, 2010 10:13 pm

i have a amrcan fridge frezzer ditgitl and the frezzer side is not working right it changing it goes down 2 number 1 then goes up 2 the high numbers model number is rs21dcsv and there is a nother number as it is da99-00526h can u help me please

3. ken burton on August 17th, 2010 9:22 pm

We identified ice on the left hand side of the deodoriser and called the Samsung office. The person handling the call was asked if the unit (RSH1NHSW) purchased 7/2/2009 was still under warranty and was told that it was. The person checked after the fault was described and advised that a service engineer visit was required and gave us a reference number (2104153146), we asked if we needed to do anything to prepare for the visit but was advised no. Subsequently the service department called to advise available day and this was agreed, we were advised that we would get a call the day before to give us a 1/2 day time slot. The call came at 16:00 and the woman who called advised that the fridge would need to be de-frosted or they would not work on it. When asked how the engineer would know what the fault was she replied sharply that this was a common fault and that they had lots of this fault to deal with, the only advice she could give on the freezer was to keep the door closed. There is no information in the manual on how to de-frost the fridge part or how long it takes to de-frost, so can only switch of the power and hope that the food does not de-frost in the freezer.
    We are upset that we were not requested to prepare the unit earlier, but the attitude of the service dept., woman only made this worse. If this is a common fault (backed up by a search on the internet) then the preparation issue should have been raised at the beginning.

4. Maeve Lydon on August 9th, 2011 11:48 am

I’m looking for data on a large samsung fridge freezer. I reside in the republic of Ireland. Please put some data on my email address regarding where I can find a proper choice either in the Republic of Ireland or in the Northern part of the country which is in the UK.

5. Maeve Lydon on August 9th, 2011 11:55 am

I would like to sit awaiting your reponse but I have an appointment and have to switch off my computer. Please put the response into my email address. This is a genuine enquiry. I have already looked in Currys in Lisburn but did not find what suited my requirement.
    Maeve Lydon

6. Emma Gordon on August 4th, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi, what are the dimensions of this double door fridge freezer? Many thanks.

7. Paul Sadler on January 26th, 2013 9:17 am

i require a couple of replacement drawer lids for my RSH1NHMH fridge freezer,how do i go about ordering them?

8. Lydia Lustig on January 8th, 2015 1:29 pm

Why are there no measurements in some if them. Not clear either where is the best price for puchAsing. Also when there are measurements can you stick with cm please

9. Lydia Lustig on January 8th, 2015 1:30 pm

Size?!

10. Samsung RSH1NHSW white on June 17th, 2016 9:56 pm

What size height width depth of f/freezer is free delivery in Darlington County Durham thankyou Mrs. Shenton

Don't be shy, please feel free to leave a comment...