Samsung RSH1NBRS Stainless Steel Fridge & Freezer

You’ve got to love this, the ultimate fridge and freezer unit.  It’s a double door american style beauty with stainless steel finish.  What’s more Currys are offering it for £649, that’s a £250 saving over the standard retail price!

You can fit all your food shopping into the RSH1NBRS without squeezing or squashing anything, the 4 adjustable shelves, moulded from safety glass make fitting in all your food an absolute breeze.  The fridge and freezer doors have built in shelves so you’re never going to be out of space.

The RSD1NBRS is currently one of the best value stainless steel american style fridges available on the market.

Samsung RSH1NBRS with doors open

RSH1NBRS – Vital statistics

Dimensions
Height: 1789mm
Width: 912mm
Depth: 672mm

• Capacity – 560 Litres
  • Energy Rating – A
  • Chilled Water & Ice Dispenser – No
  • Temperature Control – Twin Thermostat
  • Twin cooling
  • External controls
  • Safety glass shelves

Latest prices for the RSH1NBRS

Comments

18 Responses to “Samsung RSH1NBRS Stainless Steel Fridge & Freezer”

1. mark wild on March 19th, 2009 9:33 pm

I cannot find this fridge freezer at currys for £649…..it is on for £849..??????????????

is there another currys?

2. John Riva on July 7th, 2009 4:22 pm

We have just been to Curry’s and the price of RSH1NBRS is £749.99. Is there anywhere we can buy at the £649 quoted in yiur advert ?

3. lynn lennon on September 7th, 2009 7:22 pm

After reading your article in regard to the Samsung RSH1NBRS I decided to pay a visit to our Currys store to purchase the fridge freezer (I like to use my local Currys as I like the personal contact and the staff are fantastic) only to find the price was actually £699 and not £649 as your article states. It’s also £699 for the internet Currys store. I felt such a fool, because I took the details of the article as gospel. I am now back on your website many weeks later to find that you have not updated your article yet. It is most frustrating.

4. Susan Lamond on May 3rd, 2010 2:35 pm

The depth here on your website indicates 672 mm; however, the depth on the Currys website indicates 734mm. Can you tell me how deep it actually is.

Thanks

5. natalie choi on June 11th, 2010 10:38 am

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to search the spec. of GRR24HWF-SZ refridgerator. Would you send me by email?

Regards,
    Natalie

6. Mona on June 20th, 2010 2:40 pm

i looking for fridg filter chilled water ice making- width 60 mm

7. george on September 11th, 2010 8:56 pm

as i lost my operating mannual i tried to findit in your site which is not possible

8. Bobby Nijjer on January 17th, 2011 6:22 pm

The fridge from the bottom where the fan is, is always making a loud noise and stops when the door is opened, could you assist me in this matter and what could be the cause of this noise. The fridge is only 2 years old and is in very good condition and is always kept clean

9. HENRY on February 12th, 2011 9:13 pm

HELLO :

AM LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT REFRIDGE – FREEZER UNIT .SIZE ESCAPES ME NOW BUT 19 – 20 CU. FEET COMES TO MIND = BOTTOM FREEZER = A PLUS ! WE RESIDE IN AN AREA OF CA . THAT DOES NOT OFFER ACCESS TO APPLIANCES . = LAKE TAHOE CA . YES ,
    KENMORE IS AVAILABLE IN THIS AREA .

IT WAS SUGGESTED TO US THAT WE REVIEW YOUR PRODUCT PRIOR TO MAKING A DETERMINATION ON OUR SELECTION .

YES WE ARE AWARE OF YOUR PRODUCT NAME
    AND MANY ASSORTED ITEMS .

I GUESS THE BIG QUESTION WITH US , IS WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE OF MANUFACTURE AND WARRANTE ?

WE PRESENTLY HAVE A WHIRLPOOL ( NEW )
    AND IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE IT CAME FROM “SANFORD & SONS ” JUNKYARD !!!!!!
    THE DEALER HAS OFFERED US A TRADE OUT .

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ! SINCERELY HENRY

10. Nick Berchem on March 10th, 2011 3:38 pm

I bought one of these 3 1/2 years ago. I have just been told that it has died, that it cannot be repaired and that there is no warranty cover for this type of failure. Apparently there is a leak in the coolant system so that the coolant gas has escaped.
    I would not expect a £700 fridge to fail after only 3 years.

11. DORJANA CERRAGA on February 18th, 2012 8:15 pm

I cannot adjust the temperature on our fridge freezer. It shows 2 and it should be on 4.
    Please advise.
    Many thanks,
    Dorjana Cerraga

12. Honufa on July 24th, 2012 2:26 am

Hi I’m interested in the Samsung RSH1NBRS Stainless Steel Fridge & Freezer. I have searched for it on currys site but search was unsuccessful. How much is this product and where can I purchase it from?

Regards
    Honufa

13. Faith on June 21st, 2013 5:37 pm

ours isn’t holding temperature in the fridge part have you got any ideas about what we could do or look for.

14. Robert G, Dean on June 27th, 2013 2:29 pm

Please could you explain why our FF has decided to only work on the freezer side, we had problems with ice in the fridge side a couple of times, & it was defrosted, now it will not cool any further than 8 degrees, not enough for a fridge, I think it needs attention, could you recommend anything please

15. Robert G, Dean on June 27th, 2013 2:30 pm

Please could you explain why our FF has decided to only work on the freezer side, we had problems with ice in the fridge side a couple of times, & it was defrosted, now it will not cool any further than 8 degrees, not enough for a fridge, I think it needs attention, could you recommend anything,

16. MR EBIGWEI S on December 1st, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi, pls what is the minimum price/size of ur American style double door refrigerator and where do i buy in Abuja, hope to hear from you soon. Thank you Ebigwei s

17. Sofyia Ali on June 4th, 2014 7:57 pm

Dear Sir/Madam
    Could you please advise how much would the two bottom plastic containers cost with the white tray that goes on top of the containers. These parts are for the fridge.
    Please advise

Kind regards
    Sofyia Ali

18. Ajayi on June 9th, 2014 10:43 am

bought the fridge in curry 2008 ,it a night mire, fridge side has been give problem after a year uptil now i have been spending on until and samsung is not ready to help or see the fault as manufacturer fault, go to internet a modification has been done to it wish samsung not informed the customer. This product nis not recommemed at all. thanks

Don't be shy, please feel free to leave a comment...