Samsung RSH1DTMH American Style Fridge/Freezer Now Available At Comet

The Samsung RSH1DTMH is now available at Comet for the knock down price of £799.

This unit is graded A for energy efficiency and in our opinion it is also grade ‘A’ in style – see photographs below:

RSH1DTMH in Black with doors closed - view from front

RSH1DTMH photo with doors open

Visit Comet today to view the latest deals on the RSH1DTMH

Comments

17 Responses to “Samsung RSH1DTMH American Style Fridge/Freezer Now Available At Comet”

1. mugambi on January 20th, 2010 2:42 pm

I bought a fridge last week. i wanted 10cubit feet which i had seen the model to be RT27…. in a store before.Now am not sure whether what i bought is what i had ordered for because the size(capacity is not indicated anywhere),other than that freezer door has this ‘ABS 22/25’.
    iS this the 10cf or i was conned?
    Pliz reply.thax

2. colin.porter on March 5th, 2010 5:41 pm

I Have a RSH1DTMH fridge freezer just over 2 years old. Today it keeps blowing the RCD about 1 minute after I switch it on. £850 and it only lasts for 2 years, not very good value !!!!!!!!!!!

3. andre genillard on October 25th, 2010 9:35 am

These are quite wide. Is it possible to take the doors off to get through a door, and if so what then is the width of the freezer. Also where do you post all the details of your American fidge freezers?

4. bryan ray on November 17th, 2010 12:11 pm

Are all the American style fridge/freezers only available with the wider door on the right hand side?If this is the case what is the width of the door? I have very limited space.
    Many thanks.

5. Mark Silsbury on November 27th, 2010 5:37 pm

Looks are great,stylish and ice on tap appealed,but have had a few problems with ice forming around vents/odourizer. Problem was thermostat not keeping heater on long enough so created ice build up around fan.This thermostat was changed and moved a little higher on heater so it would take longer to reach its temp and this would melt the ice build up, also a new fan(basically bottom half of fridge) was fitted. Recently been having problems with earth leakage fault tripping electric off in house,found to be the fridge/freezer. On inspection found the heater was staying on too long and had melted/cracked the plastic back of the fridge, behind the heater. Am now awaiting call back from Samsung regarding issue. Bought fridge in oct 07, although out of warranty repair and upgrade(due to fire risk) feb 10, earth fault intermittent since july 10. Was happy Samsung agreed to send engineer out when out of warranty, but for the money would expect better quality!!!

6. Nick Berchem on March 10th, 2011 3:40 pm

In fact it was one of these I bought and which has just failed after only 3 1/2 years.

7. terry watkins on April 4th, 2011 12:21 pm

can i transport my american fridge/freezer a distance of 2 miles lying on it,s back.

8. Stephen Hewitt on September 13th, 2011 9:17 pm

Really disapointed with this fridge freezer. only had it just over three years and already had the compressor replaced! Also the fridge circulation fan constantly freezing solid even when the fridge temp is set to 5degrees. is this a design fault? Not a good thing constantly having to defrost the thing! Please could you inform me if these are common faults on this model.

Regards Steve Hewitt

9. Claudeen Moodley on October 30th, 2011 12:18 pm

I need some advise my fridge is making a humming sound. What could be the problem?

10. Kiran Tellis on February 5th, 2012 7:03 pm

How about some info on RSA 2 NQTS and RS21 MNTPN.? These are available in India through your dealer. But not mentioned in your list…please give me some more advice..
    Thank you.
    These are also side by side ones…

11. Jennie wood on March 9th, 2012 2:25 am

Would Luke details on stainless steel fridge freezers

12. Frederick Hewitt on June 7th, 2012 12:15 pm

These fridges are absolute junk. Mine has been repeatedly repaired for the same fault (twice in the last couple of months).

When you eventually get through to their call centre English is obviously not the native tongue, though its delivered in a perfectly scripted form even if they can’t ponounce your name.

My old fridge freezer ( Electrolux) was 22 years of age when I gave it to charity, and I’ve never met a service engineer from that company.

13. Wendy lamb on July 13th, 2012 8:43 pm

Hi, have a slight dent on my new fridge freezer. Just wondering if you did a cover to go over the old door or can we replace it. The dent is on the bottom right, got a bit of a scuff too.

Regards

Wendy

14. Jens on February 18th, 2013 7:59 am

“Samsung RSH1DTMH American Style Fridge/Freezer Now Available At Comet | Samsung Fridge” ended up being a remarkable article.
    If solely there was considerably more sites similar to this excellent
    one on the actual world-wide-web. Well, thanks for your time, Ali

15. N Reed on April 12th, 2013 4:46 pm

Have Samsung fixed the issues with this yet? My 4 year old unit and a friends 5 yr old unit have both failed. BBC watchdog panned Samsungs fridges in 2008 and I can now see why.

16. Amy on July 11th, 2013 9:25 pm

I have this frige freezer the temp on it is 18 for Fridge wots wrong with it

17. Jane Cottrell on March 14th, 2015 11:39 pm

Where exactly is the water filter as I need to replace it. My model is RSH1DTMH

Many thanks

Don't be shy, please feel free to leave a comment...