RL33SBNS Silver Samsung Fridge Freezer – Frost Free

If you’re looking for the latest frost free fridge freezer for your home then you simply cannot go wrong with the Samsung RL33SBNS fridge freezer, with a stylish silver finish this unit is sure to compliment any modern kitchen (and even the old fashioned ones too!!).

RL33SBNS Silver

Not only is this fridge ‘A’ rated for energy consumption but it has an ample 330 litre capacity, what’s more the shelves are fully adjustable so you’ll be able to fit even the most awkward items in here.

Dimensions:

Height: 1768mm
Width:595mm
Depth:646mm

For more information on the RL33SBNS take a look here.

Have you seen the double door silver Samsung?

Comments

8 Responses to “RL33SBNS Silver Samsung Fridge Freezer – Frost Free”

1. bassam on May 29th, 2009 4:54 pm

hi i bought a samsung FRIDGE/FREEZER mod:RL33SBNS just over 2 years ago
    and its out of gaurantee it has broking down 3 days ago ,i have been reading some forums regarding this samsung fridgefeezer and it appears that many peopole have the same problem as mine,i feel very disappointed that samsung
    has a very bad design and not doing anything about it,and i feel samsung should repair my fridge/freezer for free coz its a common fault with thier design .

bassam

2. Raazan sapkota on May 10th, 2011 9:48 am

i have bought the same model of refrigerator but i m facing some problems on it. it has two doors upper and lower one. on my refrigerator the upper door has stopped working . everything i put there doesn’t get cold and on the lower deck it has started frost of more ice on it. if there is any solution could u plz reply me. i would b more grateful if u kindly tell me the solution. hope hearing from u soon.
    many thanks
    raazan sapkota

3. BRIAN DEANE on May 31st, 2011 12:03 am

i have the refridgerator rl33sbns the top not cooling the botton freezing . when i check it the fan inside not working the damper closing up . I check and change the main circuit board and still the sam e problem . PLease adviose what should I check or change

4. linda highland on June 25th, 2011 2:28 pm

I am looking to find a manual for rl33sbns as I have been donated a faulty one? Thank you
    Linda H

5. Claire on July 30th, 2011 10:07 am

We have this model and it is overicing and the fridge is warm. Have read Samsung do not make this model because of problems. I would not purchase this unit.

6. Claire on August 30th, 2011 4:34 pm

Since my last post, we turned the whole unit off for 24 hours and then the fridge and freezer started working again. We were happy but have come back after a weekend away to a defrosted freezer and warm fridge. All the food is ruined. No idea how to fix this now. Stick by my original comments and would not recommend this unit.

7. Manisha Duggal on September 5th, 2011 10:58 pm

Could you please let me know where I can buy the bottom section of the fridge where the milk is stored? Please someone get back to me

8. Raju A Varghese on November 17th, 2015 11:25 pm

I am looking for a circuit board for this fridge. Can you help me please? Thanks

Of course this fridge gave good service for 9 years and not working now. I think the circuit board is the problem and I am trying to locate one. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Don't be shy, please feel free to leave a comment...