American Style Samsung Fridge in Black – RSH1DBBP

This is the black version of the Samsung H Series Fridge & Freezer.

Black American Style Samsung

The RSH1DBBP is available NOW, view details here on this fantastic fridge and freezer here.

Comments

11 Responses to “American Style Samsung Fridge in Black – RSH1DBBP”

1. Jenny Philpott on November 8th, 2009 10:19 am

I bought one of these two yea\rs ago and everything is starting to pack up on it. The water no longer works, the fan has stopped so what can I say other than why is it packing up after only 2 years?

2. fraser simpson on April 30th, 2010 9:53 pm

i want to equip one of my properties all with samsung brand eqipment must be in black colour for kitchen and more as follows but need best prices small dented no box etc acceptable delivery to brighton
    1x black american fridge
    1x black washing machine
    1x black dishwasher
    1x black drier
    1x drying cupboard
    1x black gas cooker hob wider is better plus exhaust
    1xblack oven
    8 x glass front bottle coolers better not so deep as to be used wall mounted on wide shelf above kitchen counter ie 45 cms deep x600mm wide approx .
    6x flat screen tv s 20-32 inch anything best price
    and other things like vacuum cleaner etc
    IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHERE TO BUY BY AUCTION BIDDING OR SPECIAL OFFER ,RETURNED GOODS ,SLIGHTLY DAMAGED I WOULD APPRECIATE

3. Venisha Gooriah on November 2nd, 2010 12:44 pm

I will appreciate it to see the inside of the fridge thank you…

4. Sally osborne on May 23rd, 2011 9:19 pm

I wanted to purchase a black samsung fridge like this one, but was told they were discontinued. Please let me know if there is in fact a French door style in black still available.
    Thanks
    Sally

5. JohnStockell on July 24th, 2011 10:42 pm

Lost Instructions for fridge please could you send a copy by e-mail yours john

6. colin on August 7th, 2011 7:09 pm

bought this fridge RSH1DBBP in curry’s 15/01/2009 19 month’s ago and fridge is iceing up and hitting the fan and makeing cracking noise, i am lead to believe that there is a mod to fix this problem at £120.00 pounds plus fitting which i dread to think what it would cost to fit. this has been a problem with this model and others for quite sum time if you read the internet. i am very reluctunt to pay this sort of money to fix this problem if samsung new about it in the first place. it has put me off buying samsung products again. could you please inform me if you could cover this under warrenty or some sort of good will. many thank’s colin.

7. Samantha Rabone on June 13th, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi,
    I have a Samsung RSH1BBBP (887942BQ200230) and I cannot get the temperature cold on either the fridge or freezer – do I just need to buy a new thermostat? and if so, How do I go about that?

Many thanks

Samantha Rabone

8. PONTSHO MOKABANE on May 23rd, 2013 12:17 pm

I LIKE THE 785L SILVER FRENCH BUT IN BLACK

9. Philip MONCKTON on July 29th, 2013 11:30 am

The fridge has stopped cooling how do I get it serviced and fixed

10. govan on July 30th, 2013 8:07 pm

I want to buy this fridge( RSH1DBBP) and i would like to know the price.Also how much it can cost me for shipping to Zambia.

11. Andrea Philpott on February 25th, 2014 2:49 pm

Is a replacement freezer door available on Fridge/freezer RSH1DBBP and how much would it cost

Don't be shy, please feel free to leave a comment...